help:purification of mouse antibody IgG2b

r0sesh01 at r0sesh01 at
Thu Jul 13 11:53:32 EST 1995

Hi Netters,
	I am working on the purification of monoclonal mouse antibody IgG2b for
my thesis work. I am trying to use hollow fiber modules modified with either
protein A or protein G. I am also planning to immobilize anti-mouse IgG, in the
near future. So far I have been unsuccessful in getting high capacities with
protein A or protein G modules.
	I would appreciate if anyone of you could highlight me on any special
conditions/buffers that I might have to use for getting high capacities. Please
reply to the following e-mail address:
	sjwaig01 at
Thanks in advance.