Mammalian Electroporation!>!>

Mike D Amstutz mamstutz at
Fri Jul 14 07:54:48 EST 1995

You need the Binford Gene Powerator/terminator.  It's powered by a 12
horse Kohler engine, dual overhead cams, Holly double pumpers....
I gues maybe you don't get Home Improvement in Canada  so Ok maybe it wasn't so

Sorry I don't have much experience with Electroporation but if your interested
in other methods of mammalian transfection I may be able to help.

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list