Interactive Software for BIO 100 course?

Mike O'Kane m_okane at ncsu.edu
Tue Jul 25 08:59:38 EST 1995

Folks,

Can anyone help me find some good, interactive biological/evolutionary systems-level software thatmight be useful in BIO 100-level undergraduate courses?

I am helping a Biological Sciences department decide what computing platform they should choose for a new facility, and clearly the software should drive the decision.  We have a special interest in software that will help students to develop more student
-centered, self-paced learning solutions.

Thanks,

Mike O'Kane,
Instructional Coordinator,
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences,
North Carolina State University