p53 mutation in murine tumor cell line

Noriyuki Nakanishi norinaka at ppp.bekkoame.or.jp
Sat Jun 3 09:44:31 EST 1995

 I'm searching for mutation (s) of p53 tumor suppressor gene in murine
Lewis lung carcinoma cells. In my experiments, p53 protein from this cell
line strongly reacted with Pab240 antibody which can recognize human and
murine mutated p53 with certain conformation changes. The Pab240 antibody
has been reported to recognize mutated protein derived from mutations in
so-called hot spot area. However, I have not found any mutationon the hot
spot of the ORF in both alleles of p53 protein in Lewis lung carcinoma.  So
far, I only found 2 mutations located at N- and C-terminal regions.
 Does anyone know p53 mutations in Lewis lung carcinoma cells, or has any