Accession numbers for human JAKs and STATs

FNINER fniner at
Sat Mar 4 06:44:46 EST 1995

I am very interested in obtaining nucleotide sequences for HUMAN Janus
family of protein tyrosine kinases (JAK1, JAK2, JAK3, and Tyk2) and also
various HUMAN Signal Transducers and Activators of Transcription (STAT1 -
STAT6) proteins.  I have been able to obtain murine sequences but haven't
been unsuccessful in tracking down human sequences.  I would greatly
appreciate any information concerning the accession numbers for these
genes.  Many thanks in advance.