apoptosis

Scott Selby Med Heme selby at lenti.med.umn.edu
Thu Mar 16 09:55:51 EST 1995

Mike Taylor (m-taylor at abdnharb.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: In article: <3julbc$u6b at trout.ab.umd.edu>  dbradbur at trout.ab.umd.edu (David L. Bradbury) writes:
: >
: > could anybody suggest a good newsgroup for finding information about apoptosis?
: >
: >
: >
: >
: >
: I too would like this information if that is ok.
: E:Mail me if you know.
: --
: The Jester Strikes Again !!        /  ( *** )  \
:                                      (  oOo  )

The newsgroup bionet.molbio.aging  was doing quite well with this subject
for awhile, but it has recently been taken over by quite a few "Fountain
of Youth" pop-science types.  I would welcome a return to apoptosis/cell
cycle discussion in that group or this one.