Immortalised/stable/Endothelail cell lines

Jane E B Harrison JEB.Harrison at
Wed Mar 15 20:57:34 EST 1995

I heard of some stable or immortalised endotheial cell lines (from
brain?), but I can't remeber where and I can't find any refs to it.

Was i dreaming?  Do such things exist?  Can I give up primary cell
culture, or will this continue to be a yoke around my neck.

Jane E B Harrison          "Science id like being God-
Molecular Medicine         only I have time and budget constraints"
University of Auckland, NZ
JEB.Harrison at  All opinions are mine and mine alone