Antobody catalogue

Russell Linscott 76532.2302 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Mar 15 17:55:46 EST 1995

We have been publishing a Directory of Immunological & Biological
Reagents since 1979. The current edition lists sources for over
13,000 monoclonals and 14,000 polyclonal antibodies plus over
20,000 other products.  The previous message listed our old
phone#; we can be reached at 707-544-9555 (phone) or 415-389-6025
(fax). Thanks for your interest. Regards, Russell Linscott.

Linscott's Directory of Immunological & Biological Reagents
4877 Grange Rd.
Santa Rosa CA  95404