apoptosis

LOCKSHIN, RICHARD A YPRLBIO at sjumusic.stjohns.edu
Wed Mar 15 09:01:50 EST 1995

In article <3julbc$u6b at trout.ab.umd.edu> dbradbur at trout.ab.umd.edu (David L. Bradbury) writes:
>could anybody suggest a good newsgroup for finding information about apoptosis?
I have considered setting one up.  There was some discussion on the
subject in molbio.ageing but that group has recently been cluttered
with "live forever" types.  I queried this group last year about it.
If those interested would give me an informal survey, I'll think about
it again.  I will announce the final list of speakers for the Gordon
Conf on cell death (July 2-7) in this section shortly.  Any other
comments will be welcome.
Richard A. Lockshin/Dept. Biol. Sci. St. John's U. 8000 Utopia Pkwy
Jamaica NY 11439 USA/Phone 718: 990-1854/ Fax 718: 380-8543