Need Lab Protocol

Paulviet Do pvqd at bu.edu
Sat Mar 18 23:42:23 EST 1995

Hi, I am a BU student here in Boston and I need to design a lab protocal for a
middle school class I am student teaching at.  Please, Ineed help to design it
so it can look somewhat professional and I can avoid not having an answer to
the problems associated with the lab that the students will most definitely
have.  Also I am going to have to make overheads that will have to be turned
in to my TF afterwords so I want it to look Good.  Any help is appreciated,
Thankyou.
				Paul