Microtubules

Sudarshan Malhotra smalhotr at GPU.SRV.UALBERTA.CA
Mon Mar 20 11:49:14 EST 1995

On 18 Mar 1995, Wladyslaw Olesinski wrote:

> Date: 18 Mar 1995 17:25:17 GMT
> From: Wladyslaw Olesinski <wladek at sputinow.cs.ualberta.ca>
> To: cell-biology at net.bio.net
> Subject: Microtubules
>
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know anything about microtubules? Where can I find some
> information about them?
> I'd be grateful for some references.
>
> Cheers
> 	Wladek.

Any text-book in cell biology or biochemistry should give you information
on microtubules. Two text-books that I have used for cell biology as a
part of Zoology 242 are Mocecular Biology of the Cell by Alberts and
others, and Molecular Biology of the Cell by Darnell, Lodish and
Baltimore. Both these books are in the library at U. of A. If you need
references that pertain to current research, I will be glad to provide
some, but I should know your specific interests in microtubules.

	If you would like to come to see me, please leave your phone number
and I will return your call.

S.K. Malhotra, Biological Sciences,
University of Alberta.>