Vacuoles/Empty spaces in Endothelial cells

Washington dos Santos spkawds at
Tue Mar 21 13:47:04 EST 1995

In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.950319022615.20687A-100000 at>, "Jason at UofSask" <jir130 at> says:
> vacuoles or
>empty spaces (ranging from small ones to some that are about 1/4 the size
>of the cell) in the cytoplasm of the cells, usually near the nucleus.

Have you done any sort of staining for lipid (Sudam III) ?
Some toxic lesions leads to lipid accumulation.
We had some problems with a batch of plasma derived serum, two yr ago.