Stratalinker : advice needed

stephan at lmb1.rug.ac.be stephan at lmb1.rug.ac.be
Tue Mar 28 13:43:45 EST 1995

Hi!

I make a lot of EMSA (shift assays) and I would like to co-purify my DNA
(5Br-U substituted) -protein complexes after UV-crosslinking. Many papers
refer to UV bulbs but no one (I have) give experimental conditions for the UV
stratalinker ( we have the model 1800 with 254nm bulbs).

Would any of you know conditions for such an experiment starting from solution
or better from an EMSA-gel from which I would then cut out the different
complexes.

Thanks for mailing me you responses to STEPHAN at LMB1.RUG.AC.BE.

Sincerely,