Co-factors

Laurent Bronner loran at worldnet.sct.fr
Tue Mar 28 05:10:55 EST 1995

CO-FACTORS
Association for an epidemiological study of the environmental co-factors-in the evolution of AIDS

To: scientists, researchers, searchers, scientific professors, all persons working in medical or
scientific services,

Until now, not a single study concerning the links between the environmental co-factors and the
evolution of AIDS has been done. It is very possible, though, that environmental and nutritional datas
could play an important role as co-factors, as already seen with similar studies for the evolution of
cancer or cardio-vascular diseases.

The object of the Association Co-factor is to gather personalities of the artistic and of the scientific
world for the promotion of an epidemiological study of the environmental and nutritional co-factors
concerning the evolution of AIDS.

Thanks to the artistic community the association Co-factors will be able to finance a preliminary
epidemiological study during the year 1995. This preliminary study could furnish the foundation for
another following study on a wider range, organized by the WHO or any other instance concerned.

We would be very honored, if we could count on You as a member of our scientific comitee.

Help us, with Your specific experience, to create the protocol of a study, that could furnish new
elements to the research against AIDS. Supporting us with Your adhesion and with Your
propositions concerning  the protocol You will have the possibility to lead the preliminary study into
directions You are particulary interested in, even for an eventual completement of Your own
research.

We sincerely hope, that with Your help, the participation of the artistic community and the whole of
our action, we will be able to provide new elements, that would allow to understand the mechanics
of this terrible disease better.

Please feel free to communicate all Your further questions, propositions and demands.
To get in touch with us, call or fax France - 1 - 40 34 54 24.
or write us at: BP 201, 75921 Paris Cedex 19
E-mail: loran at worldnet.sct.fr

 Yours, 		Laurent Bronner		Thomas Liebert
		    President		 Vice-President