Lettering for published prints

William Eckberg eckberg at ACCESS.HOWARD.EDU
Wed May 10 15:46:23 EST 1995

You can get the same thing for free (or close to it) if you draw a circle
& center a number in it with your computer, print it on a good laser or
equivalent printer and cut it out with a punch or cork borer. If you
print it on Avery label stock or the like, you can stick it onto the
print. If not, just use a glue stick to put it on. I used to do this, and
nobody ever noticed that they were "home made."