Cellular depression of freezing point. Help!!

kkashiha-tky at umin.u-tokyo.ac.jp kkashiha-tky at umin.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue Nov 7 21:39:51 EST 1995

> Can anyone point me in the direction of information about what chemicals
> some animals use to depress cellular freezing point?

Dear Williamson

 I'd like to suggest you that freezing point generally goes down if something
is solving.Probably,cells cannot be freezed so easily because a lot of things
and quantity of them are solved in cytoplasm.
 I am sorry to say that I don't know special chemicals to do that.

Kind Regards
Kenichiro Kashihara,a medical student of Tokyo Univ.