60 Cell Parts!!!

Mark Dalton Cray mwd at lenti.med.umn.edu
Sat Nov 11 14:41:39 EST 1995

Eric Hanson (HEGV95B at prodigy.com) wrote:
:      I am taking biology this year, and my teacher has assigned us to
: gather names of 60 different cell parts, find pictures of each part, and
: write each parts structure and function.  What I'm looking for is anyone
: who can e-mail me some of this info, or point me to a good sight on the
: net.  I really need help, so if you can provide me with any pictures of
: cell parts, names of parts, and what their structure and function is, I
: would really appreciate it!!!
:                                                Thanks,
:                                      Eric Hanson  (HEGV95B at prodigy.com)
Eric,

You can look at my 'WWW Courses' page:
	http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~mwd/courses.html

Also I have somewhat of a 'WWW Cell Bio Course', I will be working on it
over the holidays (the pictures are hand drawn via computer freeware, xpaint)
So they are a little obnoxious as far as colors and quallity, bu the
idea is there.  (It needs a LOT of work).

Oh the address for that is:
	http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~mwd/cell.html  <-- The index.

Thanks!

Mark
------
Mark Dalton       CH3-S-CH2 H                      H      O       H
Cray Research,Inc.      |   |                      |       \      |
Los Alamos,NM 87544     CH2-C-COO    //\ ---C--CH2-C-COO    C-CH2-C-COO
mwd at cray.com                |       |  ||   ||     |       //     |
                            NH3      \\/ \ / CH    NH3    O       NH3
                                          NH
URL = http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~mwd/mwd.html