Looking for textbooks for Argentine lab

Sean sean at neuro.duke.edu
Tue Nov 21 19:09:40 EST 1995

Hello Netters.

I am looking for donations of textbooks in cell/molecular biology and
physiology suitable for students at the undergraduate or postgraduate
level (in English or Spanish).  My wife and I are going down to
Argentina at the end of the year, to take up positions that involve
teaching at the Universidad Nacional de Cuyo in Mendoza, and our funding
does not cover the purchase of textbooks.  If anyone has old editions
and is thinking of buying the latest version, would you consider
donating you old version?

In hope

Sean Patterson
Duke Neurobiology