High School Biology help!

R. R. Ronkin rronkin at cpcug.org
Sun Nov 26 20:40:43 EST 1995

Dear Sara, Ashley, Sumy,

The concepts are just not easy, but very rewarding when you finally
master them.  Most college-freshman biology texts now contain
beginning-level explanations of electron transport chain and Krebs
cycle.  Unless you already have some chemistry in your background, I
suggest that you look for texts that do not assume a chemistry
background.  If your library is short on references, try Swarthmore
College.

Another well illustrated source is the magazine _Scientific American_.
Work backwards through the annual subject indexes (the December issue, I
think) until you find something.  Cheers and good luck!

R. R. Ronkin
rronkin at cpcug.org