High School Biology help!

dr._margaret_martens at FTDETRCK-CCMAIL.ARMY.MIL dr._margaret_martens at FTDETRCK-CCMAIL.ARMY.MIL
Tue Nov 28 12:01:57 EST 1995

     Sara, Ashley and Suma,

     Here are some URLs for on-line educational sites in Biology and
     Biochemistry that you may find useful. They are not meant to be
     comprehensive, but rather to supplement textbook and classroom
     materials. The emphasis is on reinforcing basic concepts. The first
     site, in particular, contains some Quicktime videos that the high
     school student who for me last summer found very helpful in
     visualizing the events of electron transport and oxidative
     phosphorylation. The URLs are:

     http://www.hahnemann.edu/Heme-Iron/graphlis.htm
     http://odin.chemistry.uakron.edu/genobc/index.html
     http://esg-www.mit.edu:8001/esgbio/chapters.html

     An Internet search may lead you to additional useful sites.

     Best wishes and good luck in your quest for knowledge.
     Margaret Martens