Nuclear Protein Localization

Tom Thatcher ttha at
Thu Oct 5 09:58:48 EST 1995

In <1995Oct5.002145.41923 at> Michael Nichols <mfbnicho at> writes:

>Could anyone point me toward recent work on Nuclear Protein
>Localization? I am specifically interested in the cytosolic factors
>involved, and the possibility of subsequent associated proteins involved
>in subcellular localization within the nucleus.

Look for articles or reviews by David G. Goldfarb, of the University of
Rochester.  If the article itself isn't useful, check the cited

Tom Thatcher                          | You can give a PC to a Homo habilis,
University of Rochester Cancer Center | and he'll use it, but he'll use it
ttha at           | to crack nuts.