help on CaMKII antibody

Stephen P. Driska PhD driska at astro.ocis.temple.edu
Thu Oct 12 15:14:37 EST 1995

tompa at hanga.enzim.hu wrote:
: Dear fellow netters,
: I am looking for a polyclonal antibody or antiserum against
: calcium/calmodulin-dependent prortein kinase II (CaMK II). Please let me
: know if you have heard about a commercial/private source.
: Thanks in advance: Peter Tompa
: tompa at hanga.enzim.hu

	Yes, in the last year or so one has been advertised, I think from
Gibco/BRL/Life Sciences.  I haven't tried it, but believe it is polyclonal
and against mouse CaMKII.
	If you try it, let us know ...

			Steve

--
Steve Driska, Physiology Department, Temple University Medical School
Philadelphia, PA 19140 USA (215) 707-3283
driska at astro.ocis.temple.edu
If I could think of something witty and clever to say, it would go right