help on CaMKII antibody

Stephen P. Driska PhD driska at
Thu Oct 12 15:14:37 EST 1995

tompa at wrote:
: Dear fellow netters,
: I am looking for a polyclonal antibody or antiserum against
: calcium/calmodulin-dependent prortein kinase II (CaMK II). Please let me
: know if you have heard about a commercial/private source.
: Thanks in advance: Peter Tompa
: tompa at

	Yes, in the last year or so one has been advertised, I think from
Gibco/BRL/Life Sciences.  I haven't tried it, but believe it is polyclonal
and against mouse CaMKII.
	If you try it, let us know ...

Steve Driska, Physiology Department, Temple University Medical School
Philadelphia, PA 19140 USA (215) 707-3283
driska at
If I could think of something witty and clever to say, it would go right