Pulse-Chase : need help !

Sandrine Imbeaud imbeaud at wotan.ens.fr
Mon Sep 4 03:36:32 EST 1995

I am in the process of starting a new project that would entail measuring
levels of secretion by CHO cells of hormones whose genes (in eucaryotic
expression vector) were transfected by electroporation and the protein
stably expressed by differents clones. I would like to evaluate the
stability of these hormones in the cells, and to measure and compare rates
of secretion. Not having any experience in this, I would like to sollicite
your help on obtaining reliable and tested protocoles, any references or
any informations on commercials kits.

Thanks in advance for any helps or suggestions.

Sandrine

--
Sandrine Imbeaud -
e-mail : imbeaud at wotan.ens.fr