TECHSCAN(sm) OFFERED WORLDWIDE

Richard Schifreen rschifre at access4.digex.net
Tue Sep 12 07:57:07 EST 1995

Sorry folks, but this is plain advertising with no other purpose and has
no place on the bionet. This inappropriate and thoughtless use of the
bionet will only make it harder for those of us in service providers who
are trying to follow the rules and use the net appropriately.  Please
clean up your act.

Richard Schifreen
rschifre at access.digex.net