LIVER CHOLESTEROL RESEARCH

t_cleary at smcvax.smcvt.edu t_cleary at smcvax.smcvt.edu
Thu Sep 21 13:55:18 EST 1995

I NEED HELP.  I AM A SENIOR AND DOING A RESEARCH PROJECT INVOLVING CHOLESTEROLDETERMINATION IN LIVER CELLS.  I HAVE LOOKED ALMOST EVERYWHERE IN THE LITERATUREAND HAVE FOUND NOTHING.  I NEED A PROCEDURE THAT EITHER DOES NOT INVOLVE
CENTRIFUGING OR INVOLVES CENTRIFUGING BUT ONLY UP TO 10,000g.  If anyone
can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.
                                         Thank you,
                                           Tabitha Cleary