protein kinase C assay

Manfred Maier t2539 mmaier at alf1.ngate.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Sep 26 06:58:02 EST 1995

Dear all,

I am intending to build up a isozyme-specific PKC enzyme assay in isolated
membranes. Is there anybody who has got experience in preperation and storage
of isolated membranes. Mainly  I want to know if it is possible to freeze
membrane preperations at temperature of liquid nitrogen in order to store
samples of various time points. Are thawed membrane preparations still active
in PKC activity? Cell lysis is done by freeze and thaw.
If anybody can help me, please contact by telephone (0941/9432539) or E-mail
manfred.maier at vkl.uni-regensburg.de