antibody to hamster FN

Glenn Takayama lv-nm at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 26 17:38:38 EST 1995

In <448vv2$ip9 at sun0.urz.uni-heidelberg.de> N.N at DKFZ-Heidelberg.de (Gerd
Koenig) writes:

>We are looking for an antibody/antiserum which
>(cross-)reacts with hamster fibronectin in paraffin
>sections.Does anybody know of a suitable reagent,
>either commercially available or "private"?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Gerd

Hello Gerd!

I represent a antibody manufacturer in Fremont, CA  USA (NeoMarkers,
Inc.)  Although I do have a few monoclonal fibronectin antibodies that
will be commercially available in a few months, aside from human, I am
uncertain of their cross reactivity.

In the interim, a company in the US called East Acres Biologicals,
Southbridge, MA (fax number 508-765-1288)claims to have an anti-hamster
FN.

I hope this is of help to you.

Best regards,
Mark Corl