Mt. Sinai Bio. Program

Robert S Haas rhaas at mail1.sas.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:12:57 EST 1996

Have any of you heard about this summer program for Biological research?
A friend of mine got accepted, and she'd like to have some information
when deciding between this and some other research programs that she was
accepted by.  The deadline is tomorrow (Wednesday) so if you have
anything, I'd really appreciate it if you could respond by posting or via
e-mail by tomorrow morning (preferably tonight). I'm sorry about the
short notice.  Thank you in advance for any help.

				Robert Haas