Integrin antibodies

Dr. Stephen Hoare s.hoare at
Tue Apr 16 03:43:17 EST 1996

In article <4kt6kn$edv at>, Centre <tabone at>
>I need anti-integrin antibodies that work on paraffin embedded sections.
>Somebody knows where I could get them ?
>Eric tabone
>tabone at
ANCELL have a number of antibodies against integrins. They can be used
in frozen sections; I do not have any information about their use in
paraffin embedded sections, but I know Ancell have a protocol for use of
some of their antibodies with paraffin sections.

ANCELL products are distributed exclusively in Europe by ALEXIS
CORPORATION. For further information, please contact you nearest ALEXIS
Dr. Stephen Hoare, Alexis Corporation (UK) Ltd.
USA TEL: (619)658-0065      SWITZERLAND TEL: +41(0)62 299 29 20
=== FAX: (619)658-9224      =========== FAX: +41(0)62 299 24 80
 e-mail: alexis at         e-mail: 101726.2030 at
UK  TEL: +44(0)1949 836111  GERMANY     TEL: +49(0)6401 900770
==  FAX: +44(0)1949 836222  =======     FAX: +49(0)6401 3823
 e-mail: alexis at