Integrin antibodies

Dr. Stephen Hoare s.hoare at alexisuk.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 16 03:43:17 EST 1996

In article <4kt6kn$edv at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, Centre <tabone at lyon.fnclcc.fr>
writes
>I need anti-integrin antibodies that work on paraffin embedded sections.
>Somebody knows where I could get them ?
>Thanks
>
>Eric tabone
>tabone at lyon.fnclcc.fr

ANCELL have a number of antibodies against integrins. They can be used
in frozen sections; I do not have any information about their use in
paraffin embedded sections, but I know Ancell have a protocol for use of
some of their antibodies with paraffin sections.

ANCELL products are distributed exclusively in Europe by ALEXIS
CORPORATION. For further information, please contact you nearest ALEXIS
office.
--
Dr. Stephen Hoare, Alexis Corporation (UK) Ltd.
CONTACTING ALEXIS:
 e-mail: alexis at primenet.com         e-mail: 101726.2030 at compuserve.com
UK  TEL: +44(0)1949 836111  GERMANY     TEL: +49(0)6401 900770
==  FAX: +44(0)1949 836222  =======     FAX: +49(0)6401 3823
 e-mail: alexis at alexisuk.demon.co.uk