Research Diagnostics, Inc. sponsors BIOSCI!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Mon Aug 5 19:40:07 EST 1996

We are pleased to welcome a new sponsor of the BIOSCI project

     Research Diagnostics, Inc., distributor of fine immunochemical
        products

Research Diagnostics is sponsoring the CELL-BIOLOGY, DIAGNOSTICS,
IMMUNOLOGY, and PROTEIN-ANALYSIS groups.  You can view their ads on
those groups by visiting our WWW archives at
http://www.bio.net/archives.html.  Please thank them for their support
of BIOSCI if you contact them.

This is our complete list of sponsors:

     Molecular Dynamics, Inc., a leading producer of innovative
        instrumentation systems for the life sciences
     Knight-Ridder Information, Inc., a major provider of electronic
        information to business, research, and scientific professionals
     BIOSIS, publisher of Biological Abstracts and Zoological Record
     CLONTECH Laboratories, Inc., a leading manufacturer of
        innovative reagents and kits for the life sciences
     The UnCover Company, an internationally-known firm that offers
        article delivery and current issue alerting from 17,000 periodicals.
     LI-COR, Inc., manufacturer of automated infrared DNA sequencing
        and genetic analysis systems.
     The Nest Group, Inc. a value-added distributor of HPLC columns, DNA
        kits, and electrophoresis gels for biomolecule separation.
     Sun Microsystems, Inc., a leading provider of solutions for
        open network computing environments.
     Academic Press, a leading scientific publisher for more than 50 years.
     QIAGEN, a leading provider of innovative, user-friendly technologies
        for nucleic acid and protein purification.
     Trends in Biochemical Sciences, the leading monthly magazine in
        biochemisty and molecular biology.
     Research Diagnostics, Inc., distributor of fine immunochemical
        products

The assistance of these organizations will allow us to continue to
provide our service to you beyond the end of our grant this year.
Please thank our sponsors for their support of BIOSCI in your
communications with them.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager