Large liposomes

William H. Guilford guilford at salus.med.uvm.edu
Fri Aug 9 12:58:00 EST 1996

Folks:

  I recently saw an article describing the production of very large
(>1 um) liposomes, but have misplaced it.  I can't remember the
journal or the author, and have been unable to find it on Medline
(perhaps because it was recently published).

Can anyone direct me to this article?

Thanks in advance! - Bill G.

       ___    _    ____    _    ___
      /   \__/ \__/    \__/ \__/   \
      |          _|@ @ __          |
       \________/ |    | \________/
               __/    _/                 William H.O. Guilford
              /) (o _/                   Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
              \____/                     University of Vermont
                                         Burlington, VT  05405
          Vermont - We got moose.

mail: guilford at salus.med.uvm.edu