Peptido-leukotrienes and Sep Pak Cartridges - Help!

Paul N. Hardwick paulh at
Sat Aug 31 08:28:04 EST 1996

I am trying to extract peptido-leukotrienes from aqueous media, ie. a
physiological solution.  Does any one out there have a good method?  I
believe that a good isolation and separation can be obtained using Sep
Pak cartridges.  However, my knowledge is shady on this subject.

I'd much appreciate any suggestions.
Paul Hardwick  <paulh at>
Please ignore the Turnpike evaluation text - I am upgrading soon - honest!

Turnpike evaluation. For Turnpike information, mailto:info at