Newbie Needs Help!

Damien Rothstein doctord at connexus.apana.org.au
Sat Aug 31 21:50:27 EST 1996

In article <3215E79D.6580 at dewey.uncg.edu>, jgwolf at dewey.uncg.edu says...

>My name is Ben Wolf and I'm looking for easy experiments you can do in
>the field of cell biology. I'm 13 years old and very interested in the
>field. Any help you could give would be much appreciated.
>
>                Please respond through Usenet,
>                                Ben Wolf

You might have to tell this usenet what facilities you have access to and
what help you might have so that we can plan something for you.  At the
moment i can think of a few experiments for you, but you need things like
petri dishes and agar to isolate soil organisms (bugs) .... i am willing
to help though.

Damien Rothstein BSc.