ANTIBIOTICS PROMO CANCER

slavemaster un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Dec 4 05:09:44 EST 1996

In article <32A4FF5A.F0 at nol.net>, gquest at nol.net says...

>Who cares? Anyone?

..snip a dee..

>Wide spread usage of antibiotics gained momentum in the 1950's.  The
>incidence of cancer has been rising yearly since then.

hm. so has the average hight of sky scrapers... probably

>Who cares anyway?

..snip////..snip/

>It's not really anybody's fault in perticular (we didn't know yeast cause
>cacner in 1950)

AAMOF, i didn't know that yeast causes cancer AT ALL ! Is this
published data ? Thrilling ! You may be on to something here !
I call Stockholm, you inform the press ?

>so lets just pretend we didn't even read this message.

perhaps I should. Come to think of it, I received antibiotix
5-10 times during my life time, I would estimate that it saved my
life at least twice. Bad luck if I die of cancer when I'm
55 !

>Forget it completely so you won't feel responsible when you or your
>loved one is the next one in your family who draws the short straw.
>(Murder by cancer is not illegal.)

My son also got antibiotix already in his short life. Doctor's
over here are very carefull to subscribe it. But if a
bronchitus slowly starts slipping toward a lung inflammation....

No I agree with you. Lets forget about your message.

clemens
Anat3
Heidelberg