HELP with PROTEASOMES and ANTIGEN PRESENTATION

Richard A. Lockshin lockshin at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 22 14:53:52 EST 1996

Undergraduate research is really best done in the library--internet
chit-chat is no substitute--but get the abstracts from the december
meeting of the American Soc. for Cell Biol. (San Francisco)--there was
a major session on proteasomes.  If that doesn't help, do a literature
search for the major authors who presented.

lockshin at stjohns.edu
lockshin at mindspring.com
check out Apoptosis/Programmed Cell Death Web Page
http://rdz.stjohns.edu/~lockshin/index.html