Maple Syrup Urine Disorder

John Rebers jrebers at nmu.edu
Thu Feb 8 10:22:16 EST 1996

At 12:59 AM 2/8/96 GMT, you wrote:
>Can anyone let me know of some of the best places to do research on
>this uncomfortable genetic disorder? All info would be appreciated.
>
>mbeck at ix.netcom.com
>
>--------------------------------------
>Michael R. Beck
>E-mail address: mbeck at ix.netcom.com
>Web Page: http://www.grfn.org/~aj524

Try :OMIM Home Page --
Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man

at http://www3.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Omim/

Paragraph below is from the home page at this site

Welcome to OMIM(TM), Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man. This
database is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders authored and
edited by Dr. Victor A. McKusick and colleagues at Johns Hopkins and
elsewhere, and developed for the World Wide Web by NCBI, the
National Center for Biotechnology Information. The database contains
textual information, pictures, and reference information. It also contains
copious links to NCBI's Entrez database of MEDLINE articles and
sequence information.

John Rebers
Department of Biology
1401 Presque Isle Avenues