Maple Syrup Urine Disorder

Elliott Dawson bvepd at Telalink.Net
Fri Feb 9 19:26:10 EST 1996

You should try the OMIM data base located at the National Centers for 
Biotechnoly Information (NCBI).  OMIM is a data base covering virtually all 
know inhetrited disorders in man.  You can locate NCBI by doing a YAHOO or 
Alta Vista search.

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list