Cell culture endocytosis

Nigel Kenward mbxnjk at vax.nott.ac.uk
Wed Feb 14 07:27:48 EST 1996

Hi,
I'm trying to get proteins and peptides into cells which have a poorly developped
endocytic system. Has anyone got a method for this ?
My guess is that I can maximise fluid phase endocytosis and pinocytosis by
serum-deprivation folloed by the addition of higher serum mixed with my protein
and peptide, but I'd appreciate any advice / refs which give details on this type
of thing.
Thanks in anticipation,
Nigel
--
|\   |  |  /    \   /     |         NIGEL KENWARD,