Please evaluate our list of Breast Cancer Genes

David Steffen steffen at bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Feb 21 16:39:25 EST 1996

The Molecular Biology Computational Resource of Baylor College of
Medicine is developing a database of information about genes involved
in the initiation, progression, diagnosis, or treatment of human
breast cancer.  This database will be made available on the World Wide
Web.  In preparation for this effort, we have perpared a preliminary
list of genes we think ought to be included in this database.  We
would be most grateful if you could look at this list, available at:

http://merlin.mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu:8001/Steffen/bcir_gene_list.html

and comment on it.  There is a mailto address at the top of the list.
Any questions can be addressed to:

steffen at bcm.tmc.edu (David Steffen)

Thanks in advance for your help!

David Steffen, Ph.D., President, C/Si Consulting.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Cell Biology, Baylor College of Medicine.
Voice: (713) 668-3289.                         Email: steffen at bcm.tmc.edu

P.S. Searching promising-seeming bionet groups, none of them seemed to
have much oncogene traffic, but this group seemed the most relevant.
Suggestions of a more relevant group gladly accepted!
Voice: (713) 668-3289.  FAX: (713) 668-3453.  Email: steffen at bcm.tmc.edu