phosphorylation state-specific antibodies

Andrew J. Czernik czernik at rockvax.rockefeller.edu
Thu Jan 25 21:50:08 EST 1996

I am attempting to compile a comprehensive list of the
proteins for which phosphorylation state-specific
antibodies have been produced and utilized. If you've made
such an antibody to your favorite protein, or know someone
who has, would you kindly e-mail me this info ASAP. Please
include any literature references, protein id, residue #,
kinase(s) specificity of the phosphorylation site(s),Ab
type (polyclonal or mAb),Ab utility (Western blots;
immunoprecipation, immunocytochemistry,etc.) and any other
characteristics you consider notable.

I plan to include both phospho- and dephospho-specific
antibodies which exhibit a relatively high degree of
selectivity, and do not wish to include antibodies which
possess very broad selectivity, such as those for
phosphorylated amino acids, such as phospho-tyrosine Abs,
that are in wide use.

When completed, I will foward this list to all respondants.

Thanx for your help.

Andy Czernik

Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Avenue
New York, NY 10021-6399
Ph:  212-327-7619