PVDF

klennon at acs.bu.edu klennon at acs.bu.edu
Mon Jan 29 15:23:37 EST 1996

Hi.
I am in the process of setting up Westerns in my lab and am curious if I can
transfer my proteins onto PVDF one day and do the blocking/immunodetection the
following day. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to short-cut in order to
avoid having a long day, I'm just wondering how to best utilize my time!!! I
am in the process of hunting down a reference from BioTechniques from 1986
that talks all about PVDF, but until then I was hoping to get some info!

Thanks in advance.
klennon at bu.edu