Repeat of Dung Mold info request (no joke)

Michael Beck mbeck at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 29 22:47:58 EST 1996

Okay, I'm really stuck this time. My instructor gave us a mission. We
are to find out the exact cross over rate of Black and Tan Dung Mold
Spores when they are placed in a cross formation in a petri dish.

Ex.

                                        Black Spore Sample
                  Tan Sample                           Tan Sample
                                        Black Spore Sample

How many 2:2:2:2 formations to 4:4 formations?

One dung mold case contains eight different colored spores...
So a 2:2:2:2 could look like:

B:B:T:T:B:B:TT

and a 4:4 would be:

B:B:B:B:T:T:T:T

I hope you can help me, if not, thanks for reading this.

(Please E-mail me if at all possible)
mbeck at ix.netcom.com

Michael R. Beck
E-mail address: mbeck at ix.netcom.com