pCDM7

Pita Enriquez Harris enriquez at sable.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 30 07:02:44 EST 1996

Hi,
does anyone have the sequence of this vector for the expression of
proteins as Fc chimeras? I have been unable to find it by Entrez. If you
have the accession number or better yet, the sequence, could you please
email it to me? Or even the email of the company who make it, if anyone
knows that.

Thanks,
Pita

Dr. Pita Enriquez Harris           "Waste no more time arguing what a
Nuffield Department of Medicine           good man should be.  Be one."
Oxford Radcliffe Hospital                                  Marcus Aurelius
http://sable.ox.ac.uk/~enriquez