method to diliver ATP into cells ??

Ren-Shiang Chen crs at ntumc1.mc.ntu.edu.tw
Tue Jan 30 10:05:52 EST 1996

Hello everybody,

    I'm presently using fluorescence dye to monitor the calcium fluctuation
in astrocytes (one type of neurogila cells).  Confronted by the problem that
I have to include ATP into those cells without rupture them,  I have no
idea about how to do it.  Methods such as permeable drug is especially
favored.  I probably have no chance to use microinjection method.

    Anybody so kind to give me some suggestion? I'll appreciate it.
please e-mail me at crs at ntumc1.mc.ntu.edu.tw
 			     ^^here reads one, rather then "L"
Thanks in advance!

--
   |      |    Ren-Shiang Chen,   crs at ntumc1.mc.ntu.edu.tw
   |      |    		Dept. of Physiology, College of Medicine,
   |  (O)(O)   		National Taiwan University.
   C      _)