sequencing PCR product

Michael W. Thompson mthom0 at
Thu Jul 18 10:05:24 EST 1996

     It's called "Cycle Sequencing."  I know there are kits available for it (which I usually 
avoid, as these kits are usually very expensive) but I'm sure there is a protocol for it in 
either the Maniatis cloning manual or the Current Protocols in Molecular Biology.

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list