Which Grad School??

Adrian remax at netropolis.net
Wed Jun 5 12:56:32 EST 1996

I have two acceptances in hand for grad school in biology, one from
UT-Austin and one from UT-Health Science Center in San Antonio.
However, I really don't know which is the better school, or even if
one is known for a certain field of research.

I would greatly appreciate any information, anecdotal or
statistical, that anyone would forward to me at
remax at netropolis.net.

The non-science factors (e.g., quality of life in the two cities) are
irrelevant to this forum.  I'm interested mainly in the academic
reputation of these two schools.

Also, FYI, I am interested in cell biology, virology and genetics.

Adrian