alpha-Lecitine

Holger Bohnemeier Bohnemeier at ukbf.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 6 10:26:48 EST 1996

Hello!

I am looking for Alpha-Lecitine ( L-alpha-Phosphatidylcholine ) made
out off turkey egg yolk. Has somebody an idea where to obtain this?
I know that Sigma Chemicals provides people with this substance. But
I have also heard that the quality of recent batches are not so high.
So, I am interested in companies other than Sigma.

Thanks in advance for your help!

                               Holger Bohnemeier
___           ___     Department of Clinical Pharmacology
\  \ +-----+ /  /    University Hospital Benjamin Franklin
 \  \| O O |/  /          Free University of Berlin
  |           |               Hindenburgdamm 30
 /  /| O O |\  \             12200 Berlin GERMANY
/__/ +-----+ \__\  phon: +49-30-8445-2293, fax: +49-30-8445-4482
                       e-mail: bohnemeier at ukbf.fu-berlin.de