Apoptosis Discussion Group ?

Richard A. Lockshin yo_doc at usa.pipeline.com
Tue Jun 18 22:41:37 EST 1996

I have been considering moderating one--discussions tend to be found in
cell biology, molbio.ageing, and general, but I didn't think that the
business would concentrate enough to make it worth while.  The NYC Area
Cell Death Society, for which I occasionally post announcements, is
considering opening a home page.  Anyone wishing to make further comments
please send them to me. (I am also lockshin at sjumusic.stjohns.edu, but this
system is sometimes faster and more reliable.)

--

Richard A. Lockshin