* Unanswered questions: debates *

Ricardo Azpiroz azpiroz at U.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Jun 28 13:12:49 EST 1996

To all:
I, personally, am a bit tired of this discussion; this is going nowhere.
Furthermore, I think at this point it is time to get off the cellbiol
group and continue, if so desired, at the individual level. All of us who
have participated are quite convinced we are right. I'm sorry it's not
working out.
Just a final note to Hillman/Fowler: If I remember correctly, this thread
started when you posed a number of questions and asked for some answers.
That is well and good. However, I fail to see how it seems to have become
OUR responsibility to address your issues and meet your "challenges". We,
sir/madam, have no problem with our views and are not especially
interested in having you agree with us. It is YOU who initiated this,
which is why all our responses are in the tone of "you should read this
or that". Do not expect us to read your publications. You can ask, you
can offer reprints, but accusing us of not reading your stuff is out of
place, and will not put us in a good frame of mind.

I am out of this thread, and I ask all others to follow suit.

Ricardo Azpiroz

Ricardo Azpiroz
Department of Biochemistry
Life Sciences South