Suppliers of Used Lab. Equipment

Bob MacPherson econolab at
Fri Mar 1 14:06:11 EST 1996

>does anyone know of suppliers of secondhand lab equipment in the UK? is
>there anything on-line?

We have many companies working through our magazine that might be of
interest.  We have one microscope dealer in the UK that has been
advertising in our service.  But I think that in the used equipment
marketplace, the cost of the equipment far outweighs the cost of
shipping virtually anywhere in the world.  As our internet magazine has
shown, scientists and dealers are able to buy and sell equipment to each
other around the world.

          Bob MacPherson                     Labtrader Magazine      Your Internet Magazine for Used
       econolab at                  Scientific Equipment